Normal price in tesco is about £7 just for the can of Tyre Weld - this has extra bits and costs less. There were at least 20 of these kits in my local Tesco (Westwood, Kent)
"Holts Tyre Weld Emergency Puncture Repair Holts Tyre Weld is the spare wheel in a can! Repairs punctures in seconds. No need to change wheel at roadside, just attach valve, turn knob, and propane and butane mix re-inflates tyre. The only product to be endorsed by NTDA."
* Tyreweld seals puncture & reinflates tyre in seconds.
* Hi Vis vest for maximum visibility on the roadside.
* Latex Gloves lightly talced to keep your hands clean.
* High velocity aliminium torch with batteries for ease of product use in the dark.
* All contained in a handy kitbag with velcro strips on reverse for easy, secure boot attachment.