On a recent hunt for a phone line deal, I came across this. The Post office have this deal for a home phoneline. Basically you get free weekend UK, US and canadian MOBILE calls, no 12 month contract and no BT bills. The no 12 month contract was a winner for me. PLUS QUIDCO
* inclusive line rental no need to pay BT
* inclusive evening calls - to UK landlines
* inclusive weekend calls - to UK landlines, UK, US and Canadian mobiles and our top 20 international destinations
* inclusive calls anytime - to other Home Phone customers
* 10% off calls to your nominated Loved Ones plus a free 60-minute call on their birthdays and Christmas Day
* no long contract and no minimum tie-in
* simple transfer process making it easy to get you started
* keep your exisiting phone number, there's no extra charge
* 24 hour help - call our UK-based call centre
* payments to suit you - by direct debit, over the phone or at your local Post Office® branch and the price is the same whichever you choose
Seems lik a really simple easy to understand offer, and so they get my vote!!
They have phone and broadband offers, but I can't really see them as good deals. Also I wanted the phone line for broadband only, so dont know if they are cheaper or not in phone calls compared to BT/others. Also SKy has some deal but there is a 12 month contract. Anyone know of better 30 day contract deals on phones and broadband?