Saving Money on Everyday Essentials at Home Bargains
Home Bargains began life as Home and Bargains in Liverpool back in the 1970s, but their expansion has become much more dramatic in the past 20 years. In that time, Home Bargains have opened stores all over the UK, where they sell everything from children’s toys to kettles and curtains.
The chain is famous for the cost of their products, which is always among the lowest of any general high street retailer, and they also tend to keep the retail experience as simple as possible. With their one-way system in their high-street stores and their no frills, efficient online store at www.homebargains.co.uk, Home Bargains make it easy to shop for a massive variety of household items.
Where to Purchase Home Bargains Products
Customers can either head to their local Home Bargains store or make a purchase online. To find your nearest outlet, just use the Home Bargains Store Locator tool. Alternatively, start adding items you need to your online shopping basket at homebargains.co.uk and place an online order.
The Home Bargains Product Range
Customers at Home Bargains can choose from a huge range of different product areas. Some of the most popular sections at their online store include:
- Toys and Games: Including everything from bikes and scooters to puzzles, construction toys, dressing up costumes and soft toys, with options for all ages.
- Food and confectionary: Features some of the UK’s most popular food brands, with plenty of chocolate and crisp products available to choose from.
- Drinks: Includes all of the country’s favourite soft drinks and a wide range of alcoholic drinks too.
- Homeware: Features items for bedrooms, living room, kitchens and children’s rooms, as well as items like mirrors, laundry racks and lighting products.
- Furniture: Includes tables, chairs, stools, TV stands, bedroom furniture and storage units.
- Garden: Includes tools to use in your garden as well as garden furniture, barbecues, outdoor heaters and more.
- Electronics: Features household appliances like hoovers and washing machines, shavers and razors, electric toothbrushes, speakers and mobile phones.
- Pets: Items to help care for all major pets as well as a selection of foods and toys.
- Baby & Child: Features baby clothes, cots, bottles and items to help with travelling.
- Health and Beauty: Includes perfume for men and women, cosmetics, supplements, hair care products, tanning products and family planning products as well.
- Travel, Sports and Leisure: Includes sports equipment and clothing, luggage, car essentials and fitness accessories.
- Arts and Crafts: Includes items for painters and budding flower arrangers.
In addition to these major product areas, you can also explore specialist sections for flower arrangements and special occasions like birthdays and marriages. Everything can be broken down by price and brand as well, making it easy to find exactly what you need.
Brands Available at Homebargains.co.uk
Home Bargains sells products from some of the world’s biggest brands, including familiar names like:
Buying Items at Home Bargains
Purchasing items at Home Bargains is easy. If you want to shop online, just click on the item(s) you’d like. When you’ve added everything to your basket, click the “Checkout” button.
Now, you can register with Home Bargains if you are a first-time customer. This doesn’t take long, but will require a couple of pieces of information. If not, you can check out as a guest as well.
Be aware that not all items are available for home delivery. If this is the case, Home Bargains will let you know before you reach the payment page, and you can arrange an in-store pick up instead.
If you qualify for home delivery, continue as normal through the checkout process. Enter your billing details, accept the Home Bargains terms and conditions and you’ll be taken to the payment pages.
Sales at Home Bargains
Home Bargains may be a low-cost retailer, but even so, they regularly offer discounts on popular product lines. One good way to check out the latest promotions is by visiting the Star Buys section of the Home Bargains store, which lists their 20 most attractive limited offers.
You can also expect bigger reductions when Black Friday rolls around in late November, especially on electronics and toys lines. At any time of year, HotUKDeals’ Home Bargains section is the best place to keep track of what they have on offer.
Home Bargains Delivery Policy
The shipping costs from Home Bargains depend on the size of your order. Small orders are shipped to your home at a cost of £0.50. Medium sized orders are delivered to the UK Mainland for £3.49 and large deliveries cost £7.99. If you wanna collect your order from a local store, it´s always for free.
Payment Methods Accepted by Homebargains.co.uk
Home Bargains accepts the following payment methods: Visa, MasterCard and Maestro. All transactions are processed by the secure WorldPay system, and Visa and MasterCard payments will be verified by your processing company, which should keep your personal details secure at all times.
Returning Items to Home Bargains
Every now and then, everyone orders products by mistake or receives faulty products. If this happens to you, Home Bargains have a clear returns policy in place.
If you order online, the vast majority of items can be returned within 14 days of receipt by courier, or within 28 days if you take them to a Home Bargains store.
This doesn’t apply to food and drink or DVDs, unfortunately, which cannot be returned.
Any returned items need to be in their original condition. To make a return, you can:
- Take your item to a Home Bargains store, with proof of purchase. Staff will arrange a refund on the spot.
- Authorise your return by heading to your account on the Home Bargains website. Staff will send you through a Collect+ label or arrange for a courier to visit your home.
Home Bargains’ Social Media Presence
Another way to keep track of the offers available from Home Bargains or to contact their Customer Service staff is to follow them on social media. You’ll find them at:
You can also sign up for the Home Bargains newsletter, which delivers up to date deals to your e-mail inbox on a weekly basis. To sign up, head to the front page at homebargains.co.uk and go to the “Newsletters sign up” section.
Contacting Home Bargains
Home Bargains is always available to respond to customer queries about their products or ordering issues. You can reach them via:
- Phone: 0843 5047242 (9:00-17:00 Monday to Saturday) or their head office number is 0151 5302920
- E-mail: A contact form is available on their website.
- You can also write to Home Bargains at:
- Home Bargains
TJ Morris Limited
Liverpool, L11 0JA
The Home Bargains website includes a useful FAQ section which may be a better place to start hunting for basic information.
Find Discount Household Essentials at Home Bargains
From parasols to puzzles and mobile phones to men’s fragrances, Home Bargains stocks a huge range of everyday items, always at extremely low prices. The company also runs plenty of discounts all the time, and you won’t miss any of them when bookmark the Home Bargains listings at HotUKDeals.