New Hope bottom bracket, choice of stainless or ceramic bearings.
* The external bottom bracket is available with two different bearing options.
* All common systems are covered with this upgrade unit - making it ideal for Shimano, Race Face, FSA and others.
* The machined aluminium cups hold either full stainless steel cartridge bearings, or ceramic bearings in stainless races.
* These custom, Swiss made bearings are double sealed, fully serviceable and removable which give much greater life span than stock units.
* The bearings are made (as all our bearings are) by INA and have been designed to run directly on the crankset axle, without the use of shims or spacers - again increasing life and reliability.
* We use a non contact, free running labyrinth seal to protect the bearing externally, and the machined aluminium centre tube is sealed internally with o-rings.
* The unit is suitable for 68 & 73mm shell width’s.
* Standard 6 colours are available on cups - red, blue, silver, black, gold and gunmetal, with the centre tubes being black on the stainless and gunsmoke on the ceramic.
* The ceramic weighs 109g and the stainless 113g
(this deal is for cheaper stainless ver)
** Price will update at checkout (until midnight today!) **