Welcome to HUKD 10 days of Christmas deal hunts!
The concept is simple, were going to have deal hunts for the cheapest deal on specific items. The hunts will last about a day each, over the next 10 days. The fun part is we will be giving away a £50 amazon gift voucher to the hunt winner each day! For those of you who were around last year, you might remember these were great fun!
* You must provide a direct link to the product
* Price shown must include delivery charge (no collect-at-store items)
* Must be available for delivery within 3-5 days
* You may use include discount codes in your final price, if these codes are known to be applicable to anyone (i.e. no NHS codes)
* Cashback amounts should not be included in the price shown although we may consider these in the case of a tie.
* NO eBay, Amazon marketplace, or playtrade sellers etc
* No refurbs or "Grade A" stock
* Write the price including discounts and delivery in large bold letters in your post to make it clear to everyone
* You can not edit a post after you have submitted it. Any edited posts will be invalid.
* HUKD admin/mods decision is final
If you have not followed these guidelines, and someone posts the same item after you who has followed the guidelines, their post will supercede yours.
Tips: read through the whole thread before you post your idea, please just dont jump in at the end and start posting. You could also take a screenshot of your final price, showing the item in the basket with the delivery charge as prices change so often.
DEAL HUNT # 1
Friday 1st December
Your mission should you choose to accept it: find the best price on a name brand 6mp+ digital camera, with 3x optical zoom. By name brand we mean Canon/Kodak/Fuji/Sony/etc not knock off rebrands and such like Premier. Sounds fairly simple Let the games begin!
Acceptable Brands: Canon, Epson, Fuji, HP, JVC, Kodak, Kyocera, Leica, Mamiya, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Ricoh, Samsung, Sanyo, Sigma, Sony, Konica, Konica Minolta, Toshiba
Please Note: Your deal hunt entries MUST be posted in this thread! From the front page, click on "Comments" below. Thanks!