The first competiton has now ended and the winner is the Sanyo XACTI56 £65 + £6.10 delivery = £71.10 Congratulations to Premier!
As first deal hunt! We're going to have deal hunts for the cheapest deal on specific items. The hunts will last about a day each, over 10 days from the 1st December. The fun part is we will be giving away a £50 amazon gift voucher to the hunt winner each day!
* You must provide a direct link to the product
* Price shown must include delivery charge (no collect-at-store items)
* Must be available for delivery within 3-5 days
* You may use include discount codes in your final price, if these codes are known to be applicable to anyone (i.e. no NHS codes)
* Cashback amounts should not be included in the price shown although we may consider these in the case of a tie.
* NO eBay, Amazon marketplace, or playtrade sellers etc
* No refurbs or "Grade A" stock, etc
* Write the price including discounts and delivery in large bold letters in your post to make it clear to everyone
* You can not edit a post after you have submitted it. Any edited posts will be invalid.
* HUKD admin/mods decision is final
If you have not followed these guidelines, and someone posts the same item after you who has followed the guidelines, their post will supercede yours.
Tips: read through the whole thread before you post your idea, please just dont jump in at the end and start posting. You could also take a screenshot of your final price, showing the item in the basket with the delivery charge as prices change so often.
DEAL HUNT # 2
Saturday 2nd December
Your mission should you choose to accept it: Find the best price on a DVD recorder with at least a 160Gb hard drive and multi-region. Any brand is acceptable and it can be multi-region hackable, but you must include a link to the instructions on how to do this. If there are extra features, for example: DivX playback, this will be taken into account when choosing the winner should there be a tie. Happy hunting and Good Luck!
Please Note: Your deal hunt entries MUST be posted in this thread! From the front page, click on "Comments" below. Thanks!