On to competition #8 of the HotUKDeals Deal Hunt Competition! We're having deal hunts for the cheapest deal on specific items. The hunts will last about a day each, over 10 days from the 1st December. The fun part is we will be giving away at least £50 worth of Amazon Gift Vouchers to the hunt winner's each day! Today's prize will be a £20 Amazon Gift Voucher to each of the three winners notified tomorrow.
* You must provide a direct link to the product
* Price shown must include delivery charge (no collect-at-store items)
* Must be available to everyone for delivery within 3-5 days
* You may use include discount codes in your final price, if these codes are known to be applicable to anyone (i.e. no NHS codes)
* Cashback amounts should not be included in the price shown although we may consider these in the case of a tie.
* NO eBay, Amazon marketplace, or playtrade sellers etc
* No refurbs or "Grade A" stock, etc
* UK companies only
* Please write the price including discounts and delivery in large bold letters in your post to make it clear to everyone
* You can not edit a post after you have submitted it. Any edited posts will be invalid.
* HUKD admin/mods decision is FINAL
If you have not followed these guidelines, and someone posts the same item after you who has followed the guidelines, their post will supercede yours.
Tips: read through the whole thread before you post your idea, please just dont jump in at the end and start posting. You could also take a screenshot of your final price, showing the item in the basket with the delivery charge as prices change so often.
DEAL HUNT #8
Friday 8th December
Your mission should you choose to accept it: Post the lowest price below £250 on a Digital Camcorder with at least 800k CCD [800,000 or .8mp resolution] and 10x optical zoom. In the case of a draw, features and specifications will be taken into account. Mainly extra optical zoom and to a lesser extent: digital zoom, physical size, memory card slot for example.
Happy Hunting and Good Luck!
We know this is subjective and the winners we choose may not be the ones you would have chosen. It's all for fun though, so please let's keep it that way and enjoy the competition!
Please Note: Your deal hunt entries MUST be posted in this thread! From the front page, click on "Comments" below. Thanks!
End Date: Approx Noon 8th December 2006