What's this about?
There's a loophole to make 76p in profit by buying a tub of marg from Tesco as well as get many other goods to pay for themselves. Its all about bonus Tesco points.
Its currently offering 50 extra Clubcard points on every £1.24 Tesco Enriched Olive Spread (500g) you buy. Convert these points to Tesco deals and they're worth £2 to spend on magazine subs, RAC cover, days out, jewellery and more; so you're effectively 76p up. Below theres a list of other similar deals too.
How does it work?
This is all about combining deals. The deals are as follows:
* Buy a tub of Tesco Enriched Olive Spread (500g) for £1.24 with 50 extra Tesco Clubcard points either online or instore
* Convert these Clubcard points to Tesco rewards, worth four times the amount - £2.
Other Tesco bonus points offers
There's a number of other Tesco bonus deals on offer at the moment, though not as good as the marg one, and you won't be in profit.
* Oust All Purpose Descaler3 Pack, £1.50, 46 extra points 34p profit
* Heineken 6x330ml Bottle, £7.34, 200 extra points 76p profit
* Marques De Monistrol Vint Rose 75cl, £10.99, 300 extra points £1.01 profit
* Cathedral City Cracker Cheddar 200g, £1.98, 50 extra points 2p profit
* Lurpak Butter Portions Multi Pack 6x50g, £1.95, 50 extra points 5p profit
* Tesco Finest Smoked Drycure Streaky/Back Bacon 240g, £2, 50 extra points Rewards & cost equal
* Tesco Finest Smoked Wiltshire Cure Back Bacon 240g, £2, 50 extra points Rewards & cost equal
* Tesco Pure Fresh skimmed, semi-skimmed, whole milk 2 Litres, £1.59, 40 points 1p profit
* Tesco Wholefood Island Mix 300g, £1.99, 50 extra points 1p profit
* Tesco Wholefood Trail Mix 300g, £1.99, 50 extra points 1p profit
* Torres Vina Sol Red 75cl £5.99, 150 extra points 1p profit
Thanks to Supermarket Special Offers for the above list and MSE. Great Websites