Been keeping an eye on a cheap printer around for home, seen this decent one and not a bad price. Me being tight and not needing a wi-fi one, this might be good for someone :) Possible Quidco too!
Print, copy, scan, and get lab-quality photos! Do it all with one compact machine. Enjoy the convenience of this wireless Photosmart C4780 All-in-One Printer, which puts everything at your fingertips via a HP TouchSmart frame and color display. Print photos, copy recipets, and scan documents without a PC, you can also use the automatic image adjustment to get lab-quality photos.
- Print Speed: Up to 29 ppm black, up to 23 ppm colour and colour photos as fast as 29 sec
- Scan: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi; Scan Type: Flatbed scanner
- Copy: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution; Maximum Number of Copies: Up to 30 copies
- Paper Handling: 80-sheet input tray, 15-sheet photo tray
- Features: 1.45 LCD (colour graphics) with HP TouchSmart frame, borderless printing up to 8.5 x 11 inch
- View and print photos without a PC using the color display with HP TouchSmart frame
- Simple touch of a button for quick wireless setup
- Share the printer with other Wi-Fi-enabled PCs and enjoy the freedom of printing from virtually anywhere in your home
- Drag and drop photos into HP Photo Print Gadget to get consistent results and avoid print errors
- Clip and print only Web content you want using HP Smart Web Printing
- Use Windows Live Photo Gallery and your PC to edit, store, and print photos, and make cards, calendars, and more
- Use the frame and menus to copy and scan documents and photos
- Make lab-quality reprints with consistently accurate color reproduction, also without a PC