Woo this is my first post!
I need to buy a laptop for work and entertainment for approximately £400. This seems like a great deal, it appears to be PC World's most popular clearance product, I'd love to know what people think. I've never bought refurbished so am struggling to jump straight in an buy it - peoples experiences of refurbs are so polarised. My other option is a Compaq CQ60-420SA from PC World - benefit of being new, but it's not as nice.
* Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5800
* (2 GHz, 800 MHz, 2 MB Cache)
* Genuine Windows Vista (R) Home Premium
* 3 GB Memory
* 250 GB Hard Drive
* LIGHTSCRIBE SUPER MULTI Optical Drives
* 14.1" HD Widescreen Display
* nVidia GeForce 9200M GS Graphics Card
* 512 MB Graphics Memory
* Wireless Enabled, webcam, HDMI