Your average cheapo HP all in one is £29.99 - £35.99. For a little extra you have the added features of an Advanced Document Feeder and in-built Fax function.
If you have ever tried to copy / fax / scan a 10page document, you will know why an ADF is important to have.
- colour printer, scanner, copier and "colour fax" (subject to compatibility of the receiving fax machine)
- up to 20 ppm mono / 13 ppm colour, prints 6 x 4" photos
- 1200 x 2400 dpi flatbed scanner with ADF
- Stand alone copier / fax function (no need to connect to PC)
- up to 100pages out of paper fax memory
- 25sheet advanced document feeder
- 100page paper input / 50page output tray
- connects to PC/Mac via USB
- Brand new, 12 month HP direct warranty
NOTICE: These fell of a French lorry somewhere and hence have all their buttons labelled in French. All software and on screen menus can be set to English.
As with the Lexmark posted earlier, it's £8.63 for delivery, hence not worth it unless you have a local Morgan Computers store to collect it from.