I found this deal that someone might like the look of!
HP W1907S 19" tft monitor 5ms 1440X900 300cd/m2 1000:1
My father just recently purchased one of these from currys for £140 NEW & it is a decent quality build Tft monitor, so this is a good bargain if you don't mind an odd mark on your monitors casing.
I'd assume that if you were to order one that it will have some mark somewhere due to this being **GRADE A** (Grade A definition at the bottom of this description!)
Tft is £83.63 from ebuyer with free delivery, within 5 working days.
Last i checked there was only 4 in stock, so if ya gonna get one i'd be quick!!!
* Display size: 19" (48.3 cm) diagonal and viewable image - 41.0 cm x 25.6 cm (WxH)
* Display type: Wide Thin Film Transistor Liquid Crystal Display active matrix
* Refresh response time: 5ms (rise + fall)
* Display brightness: 300cd/m2 (typical)
* Contrast ratio: 1000:1 (typical)
* Video input connector: Analog (15-pin miniature D-sub VGA)
* Speakers and microphone: Integrated active speakers (2 x 2W /channel) with front volume control
* Display viewing angle: 160 degrees horizontal and 160 degrees vertical viewing angle (10:1 minimum contrast ratio)
* Display moving angle: Swivel and vertical tilt range -5 degrees to 25 degrees; standard 4 hole pattern 100mm x 100mm screw wall-mounting option
* Display resolution: 1440 x 900 @ 60Hz max
* Colour: Support true colour, up to 16 Million colours (16.2M)
* Horizontal scan rates: 50-76Hz vertical, 24-83kHz horizontal
* Plug and play: Yes
* Faceplate treatment: Anti-glare, anti-static
* Display, maximum pixel rate: 136.7 MHz in 1440x900 at 60Hz
* Physical security: Kensington lock ready
* User controls: Brightness, Contrast, Image Control, Color, Quick View, Language, Management, Information, Factory Reset, Exit, 8 Languages
* Power supply type: External AC 100-240V, auto-ranging, 50-60Hz
* Power consumption: 49 watts maximum on operating mode; 2 watts max in power saving mode
Dimensions / weight / warranty
* Dimensions, metric (W x D x H) with stand: 462 x 380 x 184 mm
* Weight: 5.0 kg
* Warranty statement: Limited one-year part and repair labour warranty (certain restrictions and exclusions apply)
* Compliance industry standards: CE Marking, 9241-3,7,8 VDT guidelines, ISO 13406-2 pixel defect guidelines, MPR-II, FCC approval, Microsoft Windows certified (Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP, and Microsoft Vista), UL listed, GOST (Russia), SASO (Saudi Arabia), SABS (South Africa), SEMKO
* Operating temperature range: 0° C to 40° C, 15%-90% relative humidity non-condensing
Grade A Goods are "Factory Reconditioned" to the Manufacturers original specification. All goods supplied are 30 day high street store (30 days) returned products. With grade A stock there is always a chance that there may be a minor cosmetic mark, Considering the price however these are considered to be very minor and will not affect performance of the product.
Also just noticed @ this link there is also 9 left of the model HP W1907S: http://www.ebuyer.com/product/146711