HSBC Bank Account customers upgrading to Bank Account Plus via Personal Internet Banking from 1st to 9th May 2008 will receive £50. Your account will be credited after 2 months, minimum 12 month contract.
You can also get £50 cashback through Quidco for bank account plus making a total saving of £100 (12 months of bank account plus will cost £155.40) and you get loads of benefits!
Benefits of the bank account plus include:
* Worldwide family travel insurance - includes winter sports cover. (Not available to customers aged 70 years and over.)
* Preferential rates, terms or discounts available on overdrafts, mortgages, loans, savings and insurance.
* Credit card - annual 10% interest refund with your HSBC Bank Credit Card (plus £20 Quidco cashback here too)
* Identity Theft Assistance and Personal Security Protection - available 24/7 with a dedicated helpline and 24/7 Telephone Banking too.
* High Interest Savings Account for Children - We are offering a preferential rate on our High Interest Savings Account for Children of 8% AER (gross 7.72%) fixed for 12 months from account opening on balances up to £1,000
* Enjoy a 0% overdraft for two months, while we transfer your account.
* plus more... (check the direct link for full details)
And also an added benefit of upgrading before 18th May: you'll receive 8% AER (7.72% gross) fixed interest on credit balances up to £1,000 and pay only 8% EAR fixed on debit balances up to £1,000 for 12 months from account opening.
I was tempted by bank account plus before but thought I'd get it a bit later in the year so I can fit 2 holidays in with the Travel Insurance, now this is a perfect time to start it up =D