Let me state the obvious so nobody feels the need to do it themselves:
1. This is a cashback by redemption deal. I’ve never done one personally myself and hear lots of mixed opinions on them. Surely, with a phone this smart though, it won’t be hard to set calendar reminders??
2. The data allowance is only 500MB. I say only as I’m led to believe that an average-to-heavy user these days may require more than that.
3. The battery is reported to last about 24hrs. I’ve heard you can stretch this with being smart and tinkering with some settings. Obviously, it will come down to your usage though.
4. If you’re after a new phone and are fond of pretty looking jigsaw puzzles, stop reading now and look into iPhones. However, if you prefer your toys to be more like Lego whereby there aren’t any limitations... read on ...
Unlimited SMS texts
500MB data allowance
Unlimited UK e-mail
Standard price: £30.64 per month (£551.52 whole term cost)
After redemptions (£91.92): ~£25.53 per month (£459.60 whole term cost)
After Quidco/TCB (£65):~£21.92 per month (£394.60 whole term cost)
* There is a further £20 up for grabs in referring a friend if you can swing it
Your £91.92 saving is available by redemption in 5 stages: £18.00 at month 6, £18.00 at month 9, £18.00 at month 12, £18.00 at month 15, £19.92 at month 18