I originally wrote that this included 3rd party insurance. It doesn't. Its cover for your bike, legal expenses and physiotherapy after a non-fault accident. If you have home insurance, then you are probably already covered with 3rd party insurance.
The Institute of Advanced Motorists has a membership package for cyclists. For £15, you get
12 months IAM cycling membership
"How to be a better cyclist" book (normally £9.99)
IAM "Total Cycle Assist" policy, looking after you and your bike whilst on the road and in the event of an incident
* not just one bike but all the bikes in your household are covered
* you, your spouse and all your children are covered
* 24/7 helpline for immediate expert assistance
* £100,000 legal expenses insurance that covers your whole family
* Brand new replacement bike on a like-for-like, new-for-old basis
* Your bike repaired locally by highly trained people
* Private physiotherapy & treatment for your whole family
* Convenience & simplicity: all the hassle taken away
* Discounts, special offers & extras for your whole family
10% discount vouchers for Halfords.
Hi-viz draw string bag
You can also get just the insurance for £9 a year.