With the world on the brink of World War II, Indy is on the trail of the mythical Staff of Moses - desperate to stop it falling into the hands of new nemesis Magnus Voller.
Intent on replicating all the action, intrigue and humour of the movies, Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings features everything from a fight atop an out of control San Francisco tram to a chase on the back of an elephant and a flight sequence in a biplane.
The core of the game though is exploration and fist fights, with Indy able to use his whip for both - activated by a satisfying flick of the Wii remote. Indy can also pick up and use anything that's nearby, as you crack Nazi heads with everything from shovels to giant gongs. Just don't get him too close to any snakes!
- Wield your Wii Remote like Indy's signature whip for a variety of uses from combat to navigation to puzzle-solving
- Use your highly interactive Hot Set environments and your wits to defeat your enemies
- Explore exotic locations around the globe in an all-new story that puts you on an epic quest for the Staff of Moses
- Apply your smarts to navigate Indy through challenging terrains with the many maneuvers Indy can do with his whip
- Engage in burst gunplay moments and use careful aim and the environment to take out enemie
- Face overwhelming odds and escape signature run-for-your-life moments, like a daring escape from a collapsing temple, by matching fast-paced onscreen gesture prompts
- Experience thrilling chases and control vehicles fly a biplane in a canyon trench, take the reigns of a wild elephant through the streets of Istanbul and navigate a raft down a raging river
- Cooperative gameplay mode allows you and a friend to brave the