Instant snow! For when you just can't get enough. £1.93 delivered @ Sendit - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit
They could do with a bit of this over in Vancouver, or here in the West Country, which, in my entirely biased opinion, hasn't seen enough of it compared to you lucky Midlanders! Alternatively, save it for the spring when yours has melted and you're pining for days of being stuck at home, with freezing pipes, glued to the weather news.

Instant Snow In A Can - just add water! The content of this can will make a useful 'one and a half litres' of snow which can be used for: making Christmas snow scenes, decorating the tree and windows, sprinkling on the 'presents display' on Christmas eve
Deal Tags:
More From SendIt:

All Comments

(7) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:
#1
http://thehut.pantherssl.com/productimg/0/600/600/37/10063537-1263899633-745000.jpg
#2
I get the same effect - just have to empty the hoover
#3
I went to a christmas event/fayre 2 years ago and they were selling this for 9.99! A good idea to get to make footprints at xmas. If you can be bothered?!
#4
Make sure you don't have any pets or young children near it. It's toxic!!!
#5
Blasphemous
Make sure you don't have any pets or young children near it. It's toxic!!!


So... its for all those singletons who go all out dressing their house at Christmas then? Nope. Never met one :santa:
#6
Annasteven
So... its for all those singletons who go all out dressing their house at Christmas then? Nope. Never met one :santa:
Hey! If you want to mock that's fine, I'm simply sharing what I know of the product. IT IS TOXIC. The Tin states and I quote from the one in my hand right now....

'WARNING! This is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. For adult use only not to be taken internally. Expands on contact with water. Harmful by inhalation, on contact with skin or if swallowed very toxic to aquatic organisms'.

The grammar isn't great (I assume it's made in Asia and the warning was written up there too), but it's enough to put me off! I mean, you cannot inhale the fumes from it and it's 'harmful' by contact with your skin! Now if that ain't worrying I don't know what is. As I stated in my earlier post, if you have pets and/or young children then I think you'd be foolish to even contemplate having this in the house.

I saw it in JTS (Wholesalers), before Christmas and decided to buy a couple of cans. Tried one at home for my son to see it. It gives off fairly strong smelling fumes. When you smell the fumes and read the warnings you just get a sense that this stuff really shouldn't be on general sale.

As I said, I'm just giving advice based on what I've observed and what the Manufactures actually state on the side of the can. I'd hate to see a child harmed or worse by something that the parent intended to bring joy!
#7
[QUOTE=Blasphemous]Hey! If you want to mock that's fine, I'm simply sharing what I know of the product. IT IS TOXIC. The Tin states and I quote from the one in my hand right now....

My apologies - just my sarcastic sense of humour. You are quite right to point out the dangers of the product. Thanks for that.

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Top of Page
Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!