take a look a round the site as also Kingston 2GB MicroSD (SDC/2GB) £7.99
Kingston 2GB MicroSD (SDC/2GB)
Integral 4GB SDHC (Class 4) Card & SDHC Reader Pack
Integral's Secure Digital High-Capacity (SDHC) memory cards are fully compliant with the new Secure Digital Association 2.00 specification. They are a new performance class of SD memory cards designed to meet the storage demands of high-quality digital still and video cameras and other high-resolution image recording devices. Comes with a five year warranty and an SDHC USB CARD READER! *PLEASE NOTE! Not all devices support SDHC cards. To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC Logo on the product or packaging ofyournew camera or digital camcorder. Please contact your device manufacturer for details.
In stock. Normally despatched within 24 hours.
Integral SDHC has a high storage capacity (4GB upwards) and fast data
transfer so that you can store your digital content such as
high-resolution photos, high definition videos and more without the
restrictions of memory card size and data write-speeds of the past.
SDHC is available in three performance classes, Class 2, 4 and 6, created
and defined by the SD Association to help consumers identify speed and
performance capabilities/minimum requirements of SDHC cards and the host
device. Class is dependent on the write-speed of the card, the higher the
"Class", the faster the memory card.
The SD Speed Class Ratings specify a minimum sustained write speed for
SDHC Cards (Class 2: 2 MB/s; Class 4: 4 MB/s; Class 6: 6MB/s*)
All Integral memory cards are optimised to work brilliantly in the latest
SDHC compatible devices.
Features / Facts:
* Designed for SDHC compatible host devices.
* Larger capacity - 4GB and 8GB now, up to 32GB in the future.
* File system has changed from FAT12/16 (used in SD Cards 1GB and below)
to FAT 32 (used in SD Cards 2GB and above) to enable the larger
* SDHC memory cards are just as compact and slim as the standard SD
* SDHC is compliant with the original SD Card CPRM copy protection
* Solid State - No moving parts.
* Non-Volatile - Data maintained with no power.
* Complete with FREE protective case.
* Tested with a wide range of SDHC devices.
* 5 year warranty