*NOTE: This is a computer you assemble yourself. Only other essential neededs are the hard-drive, optical drive and OS.
* Intel Pentium Dual-Core, E5200, S775, Wolfdale, 2.5 GHz, 2MB Cache, 12.5x Core Ratio, 65W, OEM
* 4GB (2x2GB) Corsair TwinX DDR2 XMS2, PC2-8500 (1066), 240 Pin, Non-ECC Unbuffered, CAS 5-6-6-18
* 500W Ezcool PSU Silent 80mm Fan 24pin+4pin ATX v2.03 (OEM)
* Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro v2 - S1366/S1156/S775/AM3/AM2+/AM2/939 Up to 130 Watts!
* Asus P5QPL-AM, Intel G41, S 775, PCI-E (x16), DDR2 1066(OC), 800, 667, SATA II, uATX, VGA
* Xclio Godspeed One Full Black Mid Tower Case with 80mm Side Fan w/o PSU
Probably the best machine you can get for this price. Built one with similar spec recently for a friend (came with a smaller case instead) and it handles her needs perfectly (music production). Onboard graphics play HD media better than my 9600GT too, which is strange! CPU easily overclocks to 3GHz with the stock cooler (running it right now), also more than decent memory.
Free delivery via Hexus forums (20+ posts).