The Hut are selling "International Cricket Captain 3" for the Sony PSP for £9.99 (inc Del.)
You can get cashback on top of this (e.g. 5% Quidco, making it just £9.49)
The next best price seems to be £15.99 from The Gamestation & PowerPlayDirect.
The bestselling Cricket Management game now on PSP.
Get the action underway with specially created short forms of the game in exhibition matches, like 20/20 presented in TV style replays to get into International Cricket Captain on-the-go. Pick up, play, win. Or manage your team throughout the season. Or both. Are you up for the challenge?
- Brand new 3D game engine and new televisual style display so players can watch the match as well as captain it. With fully motion captured animations.
- New 2007 database of each player for the current season, last season and career for Test matches, first class, ODI, List A limited overs, T20 and International T20 cricket.
- New Ball Tracker Cam instant replay displays the flight, pitch and line of each and every ball.
- Realistic ball dynamics accurately simulating bowler speeds with spin and swing varying according to bowler's style and pitch condition.
- Full range of over 60 classic strokes and aggressive slogs covering stops, sweeps, drives, cuts, hooks and many more.
- Extended recorded commentaries from Jonathan (Aggers) Agnew.
- Exhibition Match: go straight into a one off match with two international teams in either T20 or a One Day International (ODI) match.
- Match Series: create a Test or One Day series of your choice with any two international teams.
- County and International Career: captain both the county team of your choice and international team from the start of the game.
- World Cup Series: replay the World Cup tournament in the West Indies or choose from historical World Cups.
- Network Play: Play head-to-head challenges against another International Cricket Captain 3 owner.