Thought I would let everyone know that quidco tracks @ £60 when buying an iphone @ CPW!
Ordered a 16GB Iphone thursday, just checked and my Quidco has tracked at £60.
Unlocking is simple, download a program called ziphone 2.5, plug in the iphone via usb and click do it all, thats it!
So no need to pay over the top for an iphone, get one from £169, and unlock it within 5 minutes of taking out of the box.
I know this isnt a deal as such, as your buying an iphone for R.R.P and Quidco isnt guaranteed, but I thought I would post to let people know.
Hope this helps.
Quick Guide Added:
Steps to get an unlocked iphone!!
1) Purchase an iphone via CPW - with the iphone, you buy it but it isnt activated or anything, and you are not put on a contract, thats a job you do at home, but we will do it a little differently!
2) Before it arrives download ziphone ready. Google ziphone, download and extract.
3) Phone will arrive next day, open the box and admire it for a few minutes (it looks the business)
4) Plug it in via usb, ignore itunes that pops up, just minimize it, and open ziphone
5) Click 'Do it all' - wait around 3 mins, the iphone screen will go black with white writting scrolling through it, like dos! Dont panic
6) Iphone restarts, dada - unlocked, fully activated iphone, without ever giving a single detail via itunes to o2.
7) Get a paper clip, or something tiny and long like that, and press it in the hole up the top of the phone, thats the sim tray, remove the unactivated o2 sim, and place your sim card in the tray, replace the tray
8) Enjoy your unlocked iphone
AS PEOPLE AS STILL ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT GETTING £60 VALIDATED IT BETTER BE MENTIONED THAT Carphonewarehouse responded here that the actual cashback is only £20.
So as per Quidco's statement "£20 for any contract taken out with the IPhone" you are almost certain to get £20 with the phone plan contract.