STEP BY STEP ON HOW TO PURCHASE:
1. Select a colour of your choice.
2. Make sure that the storage capacity is '16GB', and click 'View our Tariffs' button.
3. Select the tab which says 'Sort tariffs', and select "Upfront Cost (high to low)".
4. Then, select the first deal, (500MB Data, £59.99 upfront, £22.00 a month)
5. Then select 'Go to basket' (which is located on the top right hand corner of your screen).
6. 'Go to Checkout' and purchase the deal.
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE PHONE:
1. When your iPhone SE arrives, insert the O2 sim which comes with the phone.
2. Call '202' and select "thinking of leaving us?". This will forward you to an O2 help centre.
3. Tell the person you want to pay for your device in full and 'cancel the airtime'.
4. They will ask you for card details, and within a few hours they should cancel the airtime.
5. From that point on, the phone is yours to keep.
6. In total, you should have paid "£59.99 upfront" + "£8 a month" for '24 months', leaving you with an incredible deal of ONLY £252 for the phone (£128 cheaper than if you were to buy the phone from Apple.)