Great little gadget and very good reviews, with discounts comes to £14.30ish delivered,i had a search and couldnt find it posted, but there were so many pages to look through i gave up, so sorry if posted before,
So you have the iPod Nano? Want to listen to music in the car, and charge your iPod at the same time? This clever gadget, called the Car Trip, will dock, charge and transmit your music via FM to your car stereo! Clever huh?
Simply plug it into the cigarette lighter socket of your car, plug your nano into the cradle, select a frequency and tune your car stereo to that frequency - you can now listen to your music on the move, while charging your iPod Nano ready for action!
* Automatically stores the last used frequency
* Illuminated Blue LCD display for ease of use at night
* Adjustable and lockable 10cm arm that rotates 180 degrees
* Choose from up to 100 FM channels
* Specially designed to hold your Nano!
* Fits 1st and 2nd generation Nanos