Back in Stock at 29 March. Use voucher code below to get an additional £5 off and don't forget 2% Quidco.
Looks to be back in stock to order online with free delivery.
Apple's iPod Touch continues to go beyond the traditions of mobile entertainment. Equipped with a pre-installed version of 'iPod touch 3.1' users can start using fun and handy applications, such as peer-to-peer Gaming, Genius Mixes, Cut-Copy & Paste, Landscape Keyboard, Spotlight Search and Stereo Bluetooth.
With an improved Safari browser, download films, TV programmes, music videos and audiobooks over compatible Wi-Fi hot-spots. Keep in contact with all your family, friends or business contacts, with an improved mail service feature.
• Audio - Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz, Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
• Battery and power - Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, Playback time, Music playback time: Up to 30 hours when fully charged, Video playback time: Up to 6 hours when fully charged, Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter (sold separately), Fast-charge time: about 2 hours (charges up to 80% of battery capacity), Full-charge time: about 4 hours
• Capacity - 64GB flash drive, Holds up to 14,000 songs in 128-Kbps AAC format, Holds up to 90,000 iPod-viewable photos, Holds up to 80 hours of video
• Display - 3.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display, 480-by-320-pixel resolution at 163 pixels per inch
• Environmental requirements - Operating temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C), Nonoperating temperature: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C), Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing, Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet (3000 m)
• Headphones - Apple Earphones with Remote and Mic, Volume control, Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz, Impedance: 32 ohms
• Input and output - Dock connector, 3.5-mm stereo headphone jack
• Languages - Language support for English (U.S.), English (UK), French (France), German, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Arabic, Thai, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Malay, Romanian, Slovak, and Croatian.
• Size and weight - Height: 4.3 inches (110 mm), Width: 2.4 inches (61.8 mm), Depth: 0.33 inch (8.5 mm), Weight: 4.05 ounces (115 grams)
• TV and video - Support for 480p and 576p component TV out, H.264 video, up to 1.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Low-Complexity version of the H.264 Baseline Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; H.264 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Baseline Profile up to Level 3.0 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats.
Mac / Windows Requirements & Box Contents:
• Mac system requirements - Mac computer with USB 2.0 port, Mac OS X v10.4.11 or later, iTunes 9 or later
• Windows system requirements - PC with USB 2.0 port, Windows Vista or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later, iTunes 9 or later
In the box
• iPod touch
• Apple Earphones with Remote and Mic
• USB 2.0 cable
• Dock adapter
• Quick Start guide