I have this car on a 4 year lease and I love it!.
I'm paying slightly less per month, but had this deal been on the table I think I would've pick this instead. Mainly to avoid the 'out of warranty' 4th year.
Yes the basic mileage allowance is only 5,000 a year but I'm part of the 40% of drivers who do this kind of mileage. And the trouble is, I like nice cars. Please don't waffle on about pence per mile because I'm not going to drive up and down the country just to bring this down and make you happy!
So if you do a higher mileage then you probably have 5 options;
1) Work out the extra cost based on an excess charge which is usually about 12p per mile. (It's not listed but mine is just under 12p and there was a deal on here a couple of month's ago and that was just over 12p so it should be there abouts). i.e 8,000 miles a year would work out at £30 a month extra
2) Lease a cheaper car
3) Get a job nearer home
4) Move home to be nearer to work
5) Post a scathing comment below (_;)
So not for those looking for a cheap commute but if you want a nice car then this works out to be cheaper than buying one and then suffering the depreciation.Car Buyer Best Buys link
NB: I've also noticed that they have the same car but with a 'Driver Pack' for £319 a month. This adds;
• Metallic paint – worth £650
• Privacy glass - worth £370
• Cold climate pack (heated front windscreen, heated washer jets, heated steering wheel) – worth £435
• Parking pack (front parking aid, reverse park camera) – worth £530with Driver Pack link