Jam With The Band Nintendo DS £4.98 delivered @ Sendit
Jam with the Band will help transform the Nintendo DS family of consoles into a fun, portable music maker allowing all DS owners to get creative with friends. You can write your own versions of famous songs and share them with other players. Or jam to a collection of popular songs from a constantly expanding song list.
Jam with the Bans is designed to appeal to a wide range of music lovers. It comes with 50 pre-installed songs, and more will be downloadable via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Users are also able to upload their own 'versions' of tracks which can be downloaded by other users. In addition, there is a dedicated website where players are able to see new and the most popular tracks available.
Using the stylus on the Touch Screen of your Nintendo DS family of consoles you can strum at a virtual guitar and there is also a karaoke mode to have fun with your vocal chords, utilising the in-built Nintendo DS microphone. The game will even analyse your singing style to suggest the best music genre to sing in.
And why keep it to yourself? With one copy of the game up to eight people can each take a part and jam together! There is a captivating difficulty mode which takes you from utilising one or four buttons whilst jamming, to eight and ten, or play with the stylus and Touch Screen, in your music-making challenges.
You can also connect your Nintendo DS or Nintendo DSi to your Wii console, a free Jam with the Band Live channel for Wii can be downloaded, meaning you and up to seven friends can enjoy the whole sound of the band from one set of speakers!
* Jam with the Band is a music game with a wide variety of features - from rhythm-action gameplay to a music creation mode
* Players can perform music tracks using buttons, the Touch Screen or - in a separate karaoke mode - singing into the mic
* All songs can be played either alone or with up to 8 players simultaneously
* An advanced practice mode and multiple difficulty levels ensure that players of all skill levels are catered for
* Users can create their own music, either by playing or humming a melody which the game turns into a song by adding harmony and percussion or by composing all tracks individually using a built-in step sequencer application
* User-generated music can be shared directly with friends or uploaded to a Nintendo server where it will be made available for others