cheapest price for this package anywhere on the web top spec/brand travel system £10 deduction applied at checkout - free delivery
Jane Slalom Reverse Pushchair
Jane Strata Car Seat
Building on the success of the Slalom Pro, the striking new ‘Slalom R’ is gearing up to be a real winner with its innovative reversible seat. This means that baby can face forward and watch the world go by, or face their parent for some baby talk.
Maximum comfort for baby in all terrains has been a top priority for Jané designers and this exciting new pram does not disappoint.
Large diameter wheels are air filled which gives a smoother more pleasant stroll, with the rear inverted ‘C’ shape structure meaning that there is plenty of space for feet.
Safe and in Complete Control
For complete control and manoeuvrability, the Slalom R has a new Stop & Go parking brake along with its signature powerful disc brake on its 360° front swivel wheel which is conveniently controlled from the handle bar. This is essential for controlling the pram on rough terrain and when going down hills or steep walkways. An added benefit is that the Slalom R does not ‘run away with itself’ giving tired mums with sore backs just that bit more control and peace of mind.
Specifically designed to handle any terrain, the shock absorbing pneumatic low profile tyres and adjustable rear spring suspension optimises comfort for the baby and yet delivers complete versatility - even for the most adventurous mums and dads exploring new territory which was traditionally unfit for conventional pushchairs.
Lightweight and Compact
The 100% aluminium oversized oval tubular chassis (43x25mm) is exceptionally strong yet lightweight, while the three 273mm diameter low-profile wheels with ball bearings make it far lighter to manoeuvre.
The Slalom R pushchair’s superior folding action is activated by releasing two main trigger locks on the handle. And for maximum compactness, the newly designed state-of-the-art wheels can be easily removed by pressing a button and even the aluminium footrest can be folded which all helps to make it incredibly compact when folded.
This cutting edge ‘Slalom R’ (also know as Slalom Reverse) is a real head-turner with its anodised tubular structure and modern look. It’s a hardwearing piece of kit which responds well to urban and outdoor terrains.
Like the rest of the Jané range, the Slalom R is fitted with the Pro-Fix system (patented) which means that the vast new range of carrycots and car seats from Jané can be connected quickly and safely with just one hand. This easily transforms your pushchair into a safe and flexible travel system, tailored exactly to your individual lifestyle.
* Multi-position full reclining seat and adjustable foot rest.
* Powerful front disc brake controlled from the handlebar that optimizes control when pushed over difficult ground plus the new dual cable activated STOP & GO parking brake.
* 360° lockable front swivel wheel with aluminium mono-fork.
* 100% matt anodized aluminium oversized oval tubular chassis (25x43mm).
* Shock absorbing pneumatic low-profile tyres and adjustable spring suspension on rear wheels.
* Low-profile wheels with ball bearings to maximize smoothness and manoeuvrability.
* Height adjustable, soft touch ergonomic handlebar (82-104cm).
* Superior compact folding, 90x60x48cm or 90x60x39cm with front wheel folded.
* Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks the carrycots and car seats with just one hand. No need to use or buy extra awkward fitting kits.
* Made with new technology materials with added properties to make day-to-day maintenance easier.
* Coordinating changing bag with nappy pockets and changing mattress included.
* Shopping basket included, with reflective bands for greater safety during night time journeys.
* Raincover included.
* Pump included.
Unfolded: 82-104 x 60 x 115cm.
Folded: 90 x 62 x 39cm.
Weight: 13 kg.
Strata Car Seat
Strata, the new infant car seat from Jane, is designed for the complete well-being and comfort of your baby. During early infancy, correct posture is essential for healthy development, leading Jane to create a patented system to ensure your baby is always seated in the correct position.
Strata is the first infant carrier to help perfect pulmonary development for the new born babies. In recent independent tests, a panel of child safety experts and consumer groups named Strata as the safest and healthiest car seat on the European market.
An exclusive system regulates the angle of the backrest to create the most suitable position for the baby. For babies aged 0-4 months, lowering the headrest automatically adjusts the harness and raises the base of the seat, increasing the angle of the backrest to an optimum 125 degrees, allowing the baby to breathe more easily. From 4 months upwards, Strata adapts to your baby's growth. Raising the backrest will alter the harness and return the base to its conventional position, creating an angle of 110 degrees which is ideal for this age.
* Anatomical structure: maximum fabric quality, softness and the specially designed anatomical structure provides optimum comfort for your baby.
* Automatically adjusting headrest: combined with high resistance car seat frame, offers double protection.
* Shock absorbing upholstery.
* One pull safety harness for easily adjusting harness length.
* Pro-fix system: buttons on the handle control the handle position and allows you to lock and lift the car seat off the chassis with just one hand. No need to buy or use extra awkward fitting kits.
* For cars with shorter seat belts: passing the car's seat belt under the frame allows for easy installation in vehicles with shorter seat belts. It also leaves the area for your baby's feet free.
* The seatbelt of the vehicle can be locked so it can be tightened to give more stability.
* Ventilation holes in the Strata shell, to avoid discomfort from perspiration.
* Unique 5 point hatness: automatically adjusts with height alterations and allows for a larger fastening surface.
* Anti rotation device provides greater protection for your baby.