Cheapest by £9, some places want over £40.
The soft JAYS silicone rubber sleeves efficiently block out ambient noise and leave a silent setting.
j-JAYS are the perfect step up from your normal included earbuds you get with your MP3-player or cell phone. You will directly hear and feel the difference in sound and quality when you put them in your ears. With its 9mm fine tuned dynamic speakers you will enjoy music again and never look back!
Share your favourite music track with your friends. Connect the included Stereo Splitter to your media player and share your music experience! And using your favourite earphones on the flight is no longer an issue with the included Flight Adapter.
In j-JAYS we included a wide range of accessories for everyday life usage. The Stereo Splitter is perfect when you want to share your music experience with a friend of yours. The Flight Adapter allows you to use your d-JAYS on a flight, and the Carrying Case to protect your beloved ones. A wide range of JAYS Silicone Sleeves and a pair of Foam Sleeves will make sure you find a proper fit. The changeable Sound Tube Filters will make your earphones last forever so make sure to change them every now and then if they get dirty or if you're experiencing a decrease in performance.
In the box:
- Stereo Splitter - Used when listening two persons to the same sound source
- Flight Adapter - for listening to in-flight entertainment systems
- Carrying Case
- Sound Tube Filters
- Extension Cord, 90 cm (35.5 in)
- Foam Sleeves
- Silicone Rubber Sleeves (XS, S, M, L)
- User Manual in English, Swedish, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Chinese
- Type: 9 mm Dynamic Speaker
- Sensitivity: 106 dB SPL @ 1 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohm @ 1 kHz
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 20 000 Hz
- Isolation: JAYS Sound Isolating Sleeves
- Weight: 14 grams (0.49 oz)
- Type: TPE coated with Kevlar filling
- Length: 60 cm (23.5 in)
- Diameter: 2/1.5 mm (0,079/0,059 in)
- Plug: Straight, Gold-Plated Stereo Plug 3.5 mm (1/8 in)
- Extension Cord: 90 cm (35.5 in)
Please note that, due to hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept non-faulty headphone returns which have been opened.