Good price for this, elsewhere:-
Experience genuine terror from one of Japan's horror masters, Takeshi Shimizu, in the first ever videogame offering of Ju-On: The Grudge. Using the Wii Remote as a flashlight, players explore haunted areas such as an abandoned warehouse, a dimly lit hospital and a mannequin factory, all whilst trying to remain in control of their nerves. Developed with heavy involvement by Shimizu-san, Ju-On: The Grudge is as close as you can get to actually being in the twisted world of The Grudge.
* Use your Wii Remote as a flashlight, with ease of use movement and terrifyingly lit environments.
* Keep control of your nerves - the more you flinch and jump the worse your performance affects your score.
* Wii Remote is not just a flashlight - depending on the game flow the controller changes to various devices.
* Compare your points with friends and family - after finishing each stage the game will judge how scared you were based on how you played.
* Experience real sounds - the sound effect is a key element of the game and many were actually recorded at existing ruining facilities and buildings to bring realism.
Also part of the 3 for £10 offer