It's a decent make pressure washer with a bit of power - 120 bar, should be OK for car washing and patio cleaning. Sorry to say its Halfrauds, which is a store that I generally hate, but I wanted to pick one up today and its a pretty good deal.
I just got one on reserve online, and they are on the shelf in my local Halfords for £194.99, but the deal is £159.99. I have had a few pressure washers, and have found the cheaper makes (Halfords, RAC etc) break pretty quickly and aren't very useable. This time I opted for a Karcher that will hopefully last longer and work better - should do at that price!
* Actual Bar Rated Pressure: 120
* Bar Rated Pressure: 100 - 149
* Flow Rate: 380 Litres/hr
* Hose Length: 6 metres
* Motor Power: 1700 Watt
* 5 metre mains supply cable
* Integral detergent tank enables the user to easily apply pressure washer detergent during use.
* With the included dirtblaster lance this machine can clean larger areas more quickly than a traditional narrow, high impact pressure washer.
* A 6 metre hose gives the user plenty of room to use the pressure washer effectively
* Ideal for a large range of cleaning tasks - car washing, driveways, small patio areas garden furniture or bicycles.