* Minimum Requirements
* Windows 2000 / XP:
* Intel Pentium 300MHz or equivalent
* 128MB RAM
* Windows Vista:
* Intel Pentium 800 MHz 32 bit (x86) / 64 bit (x64) or equivalent
* 512MB RAM
* For all Windows operating systems:
* 50MB HDD Space
* CD-ROM Drive
* Internet connection (for product activation)
* Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher (for updating threat signatures and application modules via the Internet)
* Microsoft Windows Installer 2.0
* 1 Year Protection for 1 User
* Reliably Defends Against:
* 1. Viruses, Trojans & Worms
* 2. Spyware & Adware
* 3. Keyloggers & Rootkits
* Triple Protection:
* 1. Highest Detection Rates
* 2. Fastest Response To New Threats With Hourly Updates
* 3. Proactive Protection From New, Unknown Threats
* Excellent Performance: The system achieves accelerated scanning performance by only scanning new and changed files using Kaspersky Lab's iSwift and iChecker technologies. The system also provides automatic balancing of scan speeds with increased user activity - ideal for instant messaging, WiFi and gaming.
* Minimises Downtime: An easy-to-create rescue disk instantly disinfects and restores your system if attacked by malware, even if the operating system has been damaged. Simply use the wizard provided. Additionally, the system rapidly rolls back any malicious changes, as well as restoring encrypted data.
* Free Technical Support: Kaspersky Lab provides round-the-clock web, email and telephone based support services.
* Certified for Windows Vista
* This information is based on specifications supplied by manufacturers and should be used for guidance only.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0 provides reliable and system resource friendly antivirus protection from all types of malicious programs, offering award-winning protection through a combination of three innovative technologies:
1) Automated hourly database updates for quick and easy protection against all know threats.
2) To ensure you only ever run clean programs, unknown programs are run in an isolated, secured environment and are checked for malicious behaviours.
3) For optimal protection from unknown threats, a proactive defence system continuously monitors the behaviour of your system and programs in real-time and blocks any malicious processes, warns you about dangerous activities and rapidly rolls back any malicious changes that may have occurred.
before buying ANY AV software!