Been looking around for a little while now for a well priced food processor that has a decent wattage. This kenwood FP250 looked like the best in my price range.
Here are the product specifications:
* Metal compact vertical processor and liquidiser for space saving convenient design
* Powerful, energy efficient 750W motor with unique patented Dual - Drive system for effortless mixing
* 2 speed plus pulse control providing positive operation and total user control
* Brushed die-cast aluminium body durable, tactile design for user comfort
* 2.1L Bowl (1.0L working capacity) generous capacity for all processing needs
* 1.2L capacity liquidiser calibrated
* Stainless steel knife blade non degradable for durability and strength
* Attachments included for slicing/shredding, whisking and juicing
* Bowl & goblet Interlock system for safety and security
* Integral cord storage neat and compact
* Easy to clean dishwasher safe parts.