I got this sent to me via email, and thought it might be useful for those who missed out on the Daily Mail Family Pass and are about to do some travelling via rail.
Part of a perfect summer.
Here comes the summer. And with it, so many good things for your family to look forward to.
Lazy days on the beach. Sun-kissed afternoons playing outside. Perhaps even an adventure to a new city.
At the heart of all the fun you'll find First ScotRail. We've made it our business to truly brighten the season up.
Kids Go Free, what a treat.
With a Kids Go Free ticket, up to two kids can travel free off-peak all week with every paying adult. There's no need to book in advance, just buy your ticket and hop on board to enjoy a great day out. And, to help you squeeze even more out of summer, we've teamed up with our friends at some of Scotland's top attractions, meaning you get free child entry at lots of fantastic fun-filled places too.
Summer attractions as follows:-
* The Edinburgh Dungeon, Edinburgh.http://www.thedungeons.com
* Scotch Whisky Experience, Edinburgh.http://www.scotch-whisky-experience.co.uk
* Camera Obscura & World of Illusions, Edinburgh.http://www.camera-obscura.co.uk
* Hampden Experience and Scottish Football Museum, Glasgow.http://www.scottishfootballmuseum.org.uk
* Glasgow Science Centre, Glasgow.http://www.glasgowsciencecentre.org
* Loch Lomond Aquarium, Loch Lomond.http://www.sealifeeurope.com
* Verdant Works, Dundee.http://www.verdantworks.com
* Sensation, Dundee.http://www.sensation.org.uk
* Discovery Point, Dundee.http://www.rrsdiscovery.com
* National Wallace Monument, Stirling.http://www.nationalwallacemonument.com
* Old Town Jail, Stirling.http://www.oldtownjail.com
* The Lochness Centre, Inverness.http://www.lochness.com
More information in the direct link. Sorry I couldn't find an expiry date.