Use the voucher KINGSDAY25 to get this price.
- Fast: Up to 100MB/sec. read; 80MB/sec. write
- Performance: Enhances productivity; makes users more efficient
- Innovative: 2.5" form factor; uses NAND Flash memory components
- Silent: Runs silent and cool with no moving mechanical parts
- Reliable: Less likely to fail than a standard hard drive
- Shock Resistant: No moving parts so the SSD handles rougher conditions than a hard drive
- Supports S.M.A.R.T.: Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology tells the user when a drive is about to fail
- Guaranteed: Three-year Kingston warranty, 24/7 tech support
EDIT: Just so people are clear on what they are buying these drives have the model number SNV125-S2 - first generation Kingston SSDNow V-Series drives.
There is a new revision of these drives that came out this year, SNV425-S2.
Very poor naming on Kingston's part.