Smell my cheese!!!!!!!
The funniest character on TV for 20 years? The inspired creation of a comic genius? The perfect antidote to celebrity-obsessed society? Alan Partridge, the chat show host from hell (or more precisely, Norwich) hit the TV screens with his own series in 1994 - and we still haven't stopped laughing.
Aiming to "quite literally put the chat amongst the pigeons," Alan took on prime time TV - and lost, badly. As chat show host he is brash, cheesy and uncomprisingly narrow-minded. Faced with crude clown groups, risqu?men's dance troupes and fashion designers, he is obnoxious and downright rude. As only Partridge can, he humiliates, infuriates, assaults and even kills his guests - but always, ends his show like a true professional... "On that bombshell..."
* Cast and Writers Commentaries,
* Alan Aid (Alan's live 'injects' from Comic Relief '95),
* Ruralan (Alan Partridge's Country Ramble),
* Originalan (untransmitted test footage: 14/04/94),
* Original trails,
* Still Alan (photo gallery),
* Biographicalan (cast and crew biographies),
* As Well As Alan (cast and crew credits)
To buy at this price text Zavvi to 82100
They will then text you back a unique code to get £1 off
This can be done any number of times but only one code per purchase