If you have a spare slot use this memory and you should get a good performance boost!
I ordered an Acer laptop the other day, should be here soon and this would go well with it. Or if you bought a Dell, this would go well as well.
* 512 MByte organized as 64 M × 64 bit
* Double Data Rate 2 SDRAM components
* Speed grade DDR2–533 CL4 on component level
* Provides up to 4264 MByte per second on module level
* Module Code PC2–4200S–444–11
* 200-Pin Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) with gold contacts
* Fitting in industry standard motherboards