Lee Mack - Live [DVD] £3 @ Amazon - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit
243Expired

Lee Mack - Live [DVD] £3.00 @ Amazon

lottysdad08 Avatar
banned6y, 6m agoFound 6 years, 6 months ago
Filmed during his nationwide sell-out tour, Lee Mack Live is the long awaited first DVD from one of Britains finest stand-ups. After his multi award-winning contribution to BBC 1s Not Going Out, and as team captain on Would I Lie to You? Lee's energy, finely crafted one-liners and razor sharp ad-libs are quickly propelling him into one of the UK's most recognisable and celebrated comics.
Deal Tags:
More From Amazon:
×
Get the Hottest Deals Daily
Stay informed. Once a day, we'll send you the deals our members voted as the best.
Failed
lottysdad08 Avatar
banned6y, 6m agoFound 6 years, 6 months ago
Options

All Comments

(14) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:
#1
Absolute Bargain! He is brilliant.
#2
Lee Mack is like marmite... you love him or hate him. Personally, I get my one-liner kicks from sickipedia and prefer comedians to actually tell a story... unlike this fellow who is 100% one-liners.... thoroughly disappointing when I saw him live last year at Latitude.
#3
£2.99 at HMV, so you could use Quidco too.
#4
Fast-paced and with some brilliant gags, this is three quid well-spent! :thumbsup:
#5
His humour is very childish, 'steering wheel driving me nuts' kinda jokes.
#6
This is an OLD dvd - it is NOT his latest tour (which was also very good) - think its due out later this year!
#7
maybe a little old but still bloody funny, well worth 3 quid!!!
#8
is this guy related to eric mac (also a stand up comic) ?

unless this is him and my naming is mixed up, saw 'eric mac' on more 4 2 years ago and had me in stitches, really took the mic out of the cockney accent

anyone clarify?
#9
Just ordered. Thanks. H&R
#10
This guy is a COMEDY GENIUS!!!

Absolutely hilarious - a perfect Father's Day gift!

Nice find.
#11
really good... got it already.

buy it!
#12
joeymcjoe
I get my one-liner kicks from sickipedia


Sickipedia is 98% crap,and the remaining 2% is just stolen from professional comedians.
#13
Can't stand Lee Mack, simple and boring humour.
Sorry :)
2 Likes #14
Haha reading the replies in this thread reveals just how lucky I am to have a great sense of humor.

Life is too serious for some people, enjoy it, you only have one.

This DVD is excellent, probably my favourite out of all the stand-up ones i've seen (I love to laugh).

BUY IT! (Unless your a grumpy so and so, lifes too short to dislike every single thing)

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Top of Page
Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!