Get £2 off at Zavvi, simply spend over £20 and enter APRIL2 to receive your offer.
All prices on GamesTracker reflect the discounted rate where applicable, but hurry this offer only runs until midnight 30th April.
Left 4 Dead 2 is the sequel to the best-selling and critically-acclaimed co-operative multiplayer smash from Valve. The title adds melee combat to the award-winning L4D style of play, with items such as a chainsaw, frying pan, axe, baseball bat, and more. The setting is at roughly the same time as the original just after the outbreak that turned most of the population into various zombie mutants. Players assume the role of 4 new Survivors, each with their own personality and new dialog. The game leads these Survivors through the south-eastern region of the US - from Savannah, Georgia thru the bayou country, and climaxing in New Orleans French Quarter. Left 4 Dead 2 offers a much larger game than the original with more co-operative campaigns, more Versus campaigns, maps for Survival mode at launch, and more...
* Next generation co-op action gaming from the makers of Half-Life, Portal, Team Fortress and Counter-Strike.
* AI Director 2.0: Advanced technology dubbed The AI Director drove L4Ds unique gameplay customizing enemy population, effects, and music, based upon the players performance. L4D 2 features The AI Director 2.0 which expands the Directors ability to customize level layout, world objects, weather, and lighting to reflect different times of day.
* New melee weapons axe, chainsaw, frying pan, baseball bat allow you to get up close with the zombies
* Four different survivors. New Story. New dialogue.
* More game. On day one, L4D 2 features more co-operative campaigns, more campaigns and maps for the Versus game modes than L4D 1, plus support for Survival mode out of the box.
* Stats, rankings, and awards system drives collaborative play