The Game Collection are selling "Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy" for the Xbox 360 for £7.99 (inc Del.)
The next best price seems to be £12.85 from SoftUK.
Please Note: this is the multi-region version.
The surprise hit of 2005 is back and this time its moved on from the prequels and onto "proper" Star Wars. It may sound like one of the worst excesses of marketing hell but this is good enough to rejuvenate your love for both video games and Star Wars (and Lego)!
- Expands upon all of the fun and creativity that made the original LEGO Star Wars such a hit, this time set during the original three Star Wars films (Episodes IV, V, VI).
- For the first time ever, build and ride vehicles (landspeeders, AT-STs, speeder bikes and more) and mount creatures (from the banthas of desert Tatooine to the tauntauns of frigid Hoth) through on-foot levels.
- All non-droid characters - not just those with the Force - have the power to build
- Unlock more than 50 playable characters, from cultural icons like Luke, Leia and Darth Vader to fan favourites such as Greedo, Jawas and Gamorrean guards
- Unlock up to 54 more playable characters with a game save from the original LEGO Star Wars
- Create unique playable characters like Yoda Kenobi, Lando Fortuna and millions more by mixing and matching the LEGO body parts of all playable characters.
- In Free Play mode, experience the Original Trilogy in a new way by importing any character into land levels, or switch between vehicles at will in space levels. Make Darth Maul a hero of the Rebellion, or destroy the Death Star with a TIE fighter
- Character-specific attacks include Chewbacca pulling enemies' arms out of their sockets, Vader's Force choke, Leia's "slap" melee attack and many more.
- Tongue-in-cheek humour presents the Original Trilogy in a manner only LEGO can put together, with comical reinterpretations of classic Star Wars scenes and elements.
- Solve a greater variety of puzzles that encourage creative thinking through the use of teamwork and unique building situations only possible in a LEGO galaxy far, far away.
- The adaptive difficulty option creates more challenging gameplay for Jedi Master gamers - the better you do, the tougher it gets.
- Cooperative gameplay encourages teamwork in a fun way and features a revamped camera for an optimal gameplay experience.