Lenovo is the new name for IBM laptops! these are sturdy well made pieces of machinery. I have had my thinkpad r31 since 2002 smashing laptop but now showing its age and i'm looking for a new one.
This particular one is tempting me with its price, features and build. :-)
The Lenovo 3000 N Series offers stylish and functional widescreen notebooks combined with popular features at a great price. These notebooks are designed specifically to meet the needs of growing small businesses, and come with software and multimedia tools that make them useful at home, too. The Lenovo 3000 N200 provides outstanding performance and usability with the latest Intel processor technology and discrete graphics from NVIDIA.
* Product Description - Lenovo 3000 N200 - Core Duo T2310 1.46 GHz - 15.4" TFT
* Dimensions (WxDxH) - 36 cm x 26.7 cm x 3.1 cm
* Weight - 2.8 kg
* Localisation - English / United Kingdom
* Platform Technology - Intel Centrino Duo
* System Type - Notebook
* Processor - Intel Core Duo T2310 / 1.46 GHz ( Dual-Core )
* Cache Memory - 2MB - L2 Cache
* RAM - 1GB DDR II SDRAM (Max 4GB) - Low cost double memory offer, call for details!
* Card Reader - 5 in 1
* Hard Drive - 120 GB - Serial ATA-150 - 5400 rpm
* Optical Storage - DVD-Writer - integrated
* Display - 15.4" TFT active matrix VibrantView
* Audio Output - Sound card
* Telecom - Fax / modem - 56 Kbps
* Networking - Network adapter - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Bluetooth, Wireless LAN
* Notebook Camera - Integrated Cam
* Input Device - Keyboard, touchpad, scroll button
* Power - AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
* Battery - Lithium Ion
* Operating System - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium
* Manufacturer Warranty - 1 year warranty
I know it doesnt mention the geforce go 7300 in the specs here but follow the link and click o product feedback and EASYCOM confirms its there along with a fingerprint reader.
Heres another link to this laptop on lenovo's home page! http://www5.pc.ibm.com/uk/products.nsf/$wwwPartNumLookup/_TY2BRUK?open&OpenDocument&epi=web_express
here you can check the specs for this model yourself :-)