Just bought one of these and I went through Quidco....
Intel Dual Core - 500GB 3GB 64Bit W7, WiFi, WebCam, Hdmi, VGA etc....
Did not need amazing graphics.... Butfor the 500GB and 3GB I think this is a good deal.... Speakers sound good in the spec too....
Not many reviews for this model with 500GB, if it is no good once it arrives, I will just sell it on I suppose....
Its ordered now, because you know what Play is like....
One minute £350 Del, next £400 Del....
Processor: Intel Pentium Dual Core P6100 processor (2.0GHz, 3MB L2 Cache)
* Operating System: Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
* Display: 15.6 inch WXGA high-definition LED backlight, 16:9 widescreen (1366 x 768)
* Graphics: Intel GMA HD
* Memory: 3Gb DDR3 DRAM 1066 MHz (8 Gb max.)
* Hard Drive: 500Gb 5400 rpm SATA
* Optical Drive: DVDRW
* Sound: 2 x 2 W stereo speakers with 3D surround sound enhancement
* Integrated Communications: Ethernet NIC, Intel WiFi Link 5100 AGN (1 x 2), Lenovo Wireless b/g/n
* Connectivity: 3 x USB 2.0, VGA, 4-in-1 card reader, Bluetooth 2:1, R-J45, Mic-in, headphone, Kensington lock
* Camera: 0.3MP integrated web camera
* Weight: 2.55 Kg
* Dimensions: 377 x 245 x 17.3-34.9 mm
* Battery: 6 cell
* Included Software: OneKey Rescue System, Lenovo Energy Management, Adobe Reader, Norton Internet Security 2009 (trial version), Windows Live Toolbar, VeriFace face recognition, Power2Go, WinDVD, OneKey Theater II, ReadyComm, Microsoft Office 2007 (trial version), Microsoft Office Activation Assistant, Carbonite, WildTangent, Napster, DDNi, Fetion 2008, EasyCapture (Software may vary by region)
If it does go up in price at Play.com or you prefer dealing with Amazon it has £80 off there and is available also for £349.99 Delivered....http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0049SQ84Q/ref=nosim/?tag=hotukdeals-21