Lenovo's much anticipated S Series netbook is finally here. And it's designed to keep pace with your busy lifestyle possibly even simplify it.
At a mere 1.25Kg and about one inch thin, it's so light and portable that you may even forget you've got it with you. Plus it's loaded with thoughtful features to make your life a little easier.
With the hugely popular Intel Atom processor and 1GB RAM to keep the tasks running quickly, the S10 is a Netbook that proves it can keep up with the competition even when out on the road, where this machine really excels.
As for build quality, a 1.3 MP Webcam sits atop the vibrant 10.2" display which sits just above a solid usable keyboard. The hard drive is 160GB and is great for storing your documents on the move.
Loaded with Windows XP for greater compatibility, and sporting a chassis that comes in several different striking colours, this netbook is not only a hard working companion, its also a stylish accessory which will provoke envy from passers by.
So with this winning combination of mobile technology and exceptional engineering at a fantastic price, you should treat yourself to this addition to the Netbook revolution and realise how truly mobile the laptop has become.
* Processor - Intel Atom N270 / 1.6 GHz
* RAM - 1 GB (installed) / 1.5 GB (max) - DDR2 SDRAM - 667 MHz - PC2-5300 ( 1 x 512 MB + 512 MB (soldered) )
- Please call 0870 167 0818 for double memory offer
* Hard Drive - 160 GB - Serial ATA-150 - 5400 rpm
* Operating System - Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
* Screen - 10.1' TFT 1024 x 576 ( WSVGA )
* Graphics - Intel GMA 950
* Bluetooth - Yes
* Notebook Camera - Integrated - 1.3 Megapixel
* Warranty - 1 year warranty