The Lenovo L1900p monitor offers a thin frame design that complements the ThinkStation, ThinkCentre, and ThinkPad systems. With Light Booster technology, mercury content is reduced by 50% and power consumption by 30%.The incorporated ThinkVantage design enhances usability for an intuitive and easy to use monitor. The Lenovo ThinkVision L1900p enables you to be environmentally friendly without compromising performance.
* Lenovo ThinkVision L1900p TFT LCD Monitor
* Certified for use with Microsoft Windows Vista
* Meets 100 mm VESA mounting requirements
* Available in business black
* Supports High Definition Content Protection (HDCP)
* Direct access for automatic image setup, brightness, and easy monitor setup
* Carrying handle for easy transport of monitor
* Three years Rapid Replacement Service
* 19 inch (483-mm) viewable image size
* Native resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels (SXGA)
* Internal power with 17 watts / 24 watts power consumption (typical/maximum)
* Up to 30% less power consumption than conventional monitors of the same size and resolution
* 50% less mercury content than conventional monitor of the same size and resolution
* Analog and DVI-D video signal connectors for attachment flexibility
* Wide viewing angles enlarge the workspace for comfortable viewing
* Dual input connectors allow attachment to two systems simultaneously
This is obviously a price mistake as a google shopping search shows ebuyer selling it at £158.66 and the cheapest being £130
Use super saver delivery for free delivery.
This is my first post so apologies if there are any errors.
And get on it quick only 13 left after I just bought 2