Les Miserables @ Queen's Theatre (London) - Top £55 seats at £35 on promotion with Ticketmaster - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HotUKDeals, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HotUKDeals app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit
293Expired

Les Miserables @ Queen's Theatre (London) - Top £55 seats at £35.00 on promotion with Ticketmaster

£35.00 @ Ticketmaster UK
See the stunning Les Miserables, the world's longest running musical currently playing its 24th year. Book now for the epic tale of passion and destruction, against the backdrop of a nation in the …
DevilSiddy Avatar
7y, 10m agoFound 7 years, 10 months ago
See the stunning Les Miserables, the world's longest running musical currently playing its 24th year.

Book now for the epic tale of passion and destruction, against the backdrop of a nation in the grip of revolution.

This deal is for booking till 30th June.

The code is: LESMIS
More From Ticketmaster UK:

All Comments

(21) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:
#1
Love this show :) actually I love any show but this is a very good one!
#2
i'm going on 13th june!!!!
#3
DevilSiddy
I got an email for this deal, I've posted it up but am myself wondering? Is it a really good show? I'm considering buying tickets...any reviews from anyone?


It really depends on what you are into, it's very powerful and moving with fantastic music and songs. My hubby liked it very much too :)
#4
Is Susan Boyle in this yet?
#5
I would love to see this! What a great price, and Im going to London in a few weekends time so will be booking up for this :-D
#6
DevilSiddy
I've seen so far Blood Brothers, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and very recently Phantom of the Opera -- loved all 3 of them. By the sounds of it, I'm guessing I would like it...my girlfriend too :thumbsup:


Yes, i'm betting you would too then :)
#7
Great deal heat added.
#8
boring. didnt enjoy it. too heavy for lil ol me!! loved phantom of the opera and i saw STOMP! which was amazing. didnt think much of lion king (too much panto in my opinion) and never got into miss siagon either!!
#9
DevilSiddy
I've seen so far Blood Brothers, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and very recently Phantom of the Opera -- loved all 3 of them. By the sounds of it, I'm guessing I would like it...my girlfriend too :thumbsup:


You'll love it, GUARANTEED.

Look out for Alistair Brammer as Marius!
#10
chas76
Yes, i'm betting you would too then :)


I saw it in February, and I'm going again in July and November.

Taking two coaches from Devon to see Alistair Brammer as Marius on July 11th.
#11
WOW! This post is over 5 weeks old.
#12
I took the Mrs to see this on our anniversary. I'm not a musical person at all - I hate musical style films, and this was the first time I had been to the theater. It was extremely well choreographed, and all the actors/singers were fantastic. At £35 it's WELL worth the watch for that alone
I still, however am not a fan of the theatre style of singing every spoken word.
#13
i loved this brilliant
#14
For those of you who are fans, I personally found the current cast (a few months ago) to be a big disappointment. :(
#15
My mum saw this last year and said it was utterly amazing so it's worth it for theatre/musical fans!
#16
DevilSiddy
I got an email for this deal, I've posted it up but am myself wondering? Is it a really good show? I'm considering buying tickets...any reviews from anyone?


It's a bit like marmite.
I hated it, but the wife loved it :roll:
#17
Magurdrac
For those of you who are fans, I personally found the current cast (a few months ago) to be a big disappointment. :(


The cast changed on Monday of this week. They're fantastic, so I've heard!
#18
gizmouk
It's a bit like marmite.
I hated it, but the wife loved it :roll:


In my experience, 99% love it. We won't talk about the other 1%
#19
DevilSiddy
I've seen so far Blood Brothers, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and very recently Phantom of the Opera -- loved all 3 of them. By the sounds of it, I'm guessing I would like it...my girlfriend too :thumbsup:


They are all good musicals, particularly Blood Brothers and Phantom, however nothing beats Les Miz! Seen it now 20 odd times over the years and it is the only show that we enjoy more each time we go!
#20
The VERY best!!
Love it.
Have seen it about 15 times now.
I know....I need to get a life, but musicals ARE my life!!
Go if you get the chance. My advice would be to read up on the story first as this helps to understand the plot.
This musical is about to tour Cardiff, 11 December 2009 to 16 January 2010. Following Cardiff in 2010, Les Miserables will visit Manchester (19 January-13 February), Norwich (16 February-20 March), Birmingham (23 March-17 April) and Edinburgh (20 April-15 May) before it heads to The Chatelet in Paris, with further dates to be announced.

Enjoy.
#21
exmouthred
In my experience, 99% love it. We won't talk about the other 1%


Goodo

Now produce a source for your wild statement. Where, in your experience, did you get 99% from ?
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Looking for Twitter login?
Top of Page
Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!