I went to buy a pair of Levi 501 jeans from House of Fraser. They initially rejected my NUS card, but it didn't matter as they scanned at half price anyway. The cashier seemed equally surprised, so much so she openly said she wouldn't question it.
Answers to anticipated questions:
- This wasn't advertised in store
- This doesn't appear to be an online deal
- I'm assuming other Levi jeans will scan in a similar way, but can't be sure
- The discount appears to be 50% off, but again I can only say for sure that Levi 501s scan at £37.50 when the tag price is £75
- I don't know if this is a pricing error or a genuine offer
- I don't know how long this will last
I do have a photo to prove this offer is genuine, but it appears I can't post it. Sorry guys.
Why's this being voted cold? I can't find anywhere that are selling these jeans even nearly as cheap as this!