The 26" Alba TV I bought from Argos last month decide to play up, so brought it back for a refund. Wanted a brand name so 1st opted for the 26" LG which was adviertise at £329, but then checked the internet to find they are selling the 32" version for the same price (this is advertised for £399 in the current catalogue!).
I must say, its a fantastic TV - and I can see a clear difference from paying that little bit extra.
* Invisible speakers.
* AV mode (sport, cinema and game).
* Energy Saving recommended.
Television Picture Quality:
* High Definition Ready.
* Integrated digital (Freeview).
* 32in (81cm) widescreen TV with 77cm visible screen size.
* Resolution 1366 x 768 pixels.
* Brightness 500cd/m2.
* Contrast ratio 30,000:1 Dynamic.
* Response time 5ms.
* Dual XD engine image enhancement.
* Viewing angle 178 degrees.
* Progressive scan.
* 2 HDMI sockets.
* 1 SCART socket.
* PC input socket.
* Component video socket.
* Optical connection.
* Headphone socket.
* AV socket (side/rear).
* 1 USB port.
* SRS TruSurround XT sound system.
* 2 x 10W RMS power output.
* Dolby digital sound processor.
* Digitally interactive.
* Digital text.
* Digital video broadcasting (DVB) subtitles available.
* Auto setup.
* Auto scan for new channels.
* Now and next electronic programme guide.
* 8 day Electronic Programme Guide.
* Top Up TV compatible.
* CI slot.
* UHF tuner.
* Auto setup.
* Auto search tuner.
* Auto search sorting.
* Auto search labelling.
* Sleep timer.
* Child lock.
* NTSC compatible.
* Remote control requires 2 x AAA batteries (included).
* 240V AC mains operated.
* Size of TV (H)52.9, (W)80.4, (D)7.9cm.
* Weight of TV 10.4kg (unpackaged).
* Complete with tabletop stand.
* Size of TV with stand (H)58.3, (W)80.4, (D)22.4cm.
* Weight of TV with stand 11.5kg.
* Suitable for wall mounting (brackets not included).
* Standby power consumption less than 1 watt.
Energy Savings Trust recommended.
* This product uses less energy than standard models, therefore lowering energy bills and helping the environment.