I just found this on RGBDirect which seems a good deal:
LG BD560 Features:
New High Density, High Definition disc & player format. A Blu-Ray disc holds upto 25GB (one side) (50GB dual-sided disc) of information, enough for a full movie in 1080p High Definition resolution, or up to 23 hours of standard definition video.Blu-ray Disc has also been designed to store High Definition digital video, sound, pictures, games, PC files and just about anything you want.- Play the latest Blu-ray and DVD movies plus stream YouTube videos using LG Netcast.
- 1080p Upscaling:
- Upscaling can improve the picture quality of a Standard Definition (SD) DVD to that of Full High Definition (FHD) 1080p picture by using the HDMI connection and filling in the missing details.
- Stream or download bonus content from Blu-ray movies featuring the BD Live logo.
- YouTube from LG Netcast:
- With an easy search facility and the ability to sign in with a YouTube account, finding your favourite videos is easy and simple.
- USB Plus:
- Playback videos, photos and music via USB storage device via the LG player onto your TV.
- Plug in an external Hard Disc Drive:
- Connect an external Hard Disc Drive (HDD) and playback the compatible videos, music and photos found on the drive via the LG player to the TV.
- LG Simplink Connectivity:
- Connect easily to other LG Simplink products using the HDMI connection.
- Convenience Blu-Ray Support / SimpLink / Parental Lock / Auto Power Off / Last Scene Memory / Quick Boot & Load / Firmware Update
- Connectivity HDMI / Component & Composite Out / Audio Out (coaxial) / Ethernet