This excellent phone would have cost £400 a few years ago:
1. 240x480 3" screen
2. Touchscreen control (no stylus)
3. Metal scroll wheel for alternative menu control
4. Also fast key to menu wheel
5. 3G and fastest HSDPA with 7.2mbits max
6. MicroSDHC slot
7. Slider with proper numeric keypad (or you can use touchscreen pad)
8. 3MP camera with flash and auto-focus
9. LG software syncs with outlook and allows some multimedia control and use of phone as modem (software actually worked properly on my Vista x64 machine - hooray!)
10. Forward and back facing Camera
11. Includes headphone adaptor with volume dial and allows normal headphones to be connected.
12. Includes USB cable (custom LG connection) and mains adaptor.
I will say that the touch screen takes some getting used to. But once you have its pretty good.http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_kf700-2245.phphttp://www.gsmarena.com/lg_kf700-review-275.php
Note: £99 if you have O2 PAYG chip already