Linksys Wireless-G ADSL Home Gateway Router
The All-In-One Solution for Internet Connectivity
The Linksys Wireless-G ADSL Home Gateway is the all-in-one solution for Internet connectivity. The ADSL Modem functiongives you a blazing fast connection to the Internet, far faster than a dial-up, and without tying up your phone line.
Connect your computers to the Gateway via the built-in 4-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch to jump start your network. You canshare files, printers, hard drive space and other resources. Attach four PCs directly, or connect more hubs and switches tocreate as big a network as you need. The built-in Wireless-G (802.11g) Access Point allows up to 32 wireless devices toconnect to your network at a blazing 54Mbps, without running cables through the building. It's also compatible with Wireless-B(802.11b) devices, at 11Mbps. The Gateway's Router function ties it all together and lets your whole network share that highspeedInternet connection.
To protect your data and privacy, the Wireless-G ADSL Home Gateway features an advanced firewall to keep Internet intrudersand attackers out. Wireless transmissions can be protected by powerful WPA2 data encryption. Configuration is a snap with anyweb browser.
With the Linksys Wireless-G ADSL Home Gateway at the heart of your network, you're connected to the future.
* ADSL2+ Modem, Internet-sharing Router, 4-Port Switch and Wireless- G Access Point in one box
* High-speed ADSL2+ Modem gives you a fast, "Always On" connection to the Internet
* Connect your home PCs and other wireless devices to the Gateway and the Internet using the built-in Wireless-G Access Point, or connect directly with the 4-port Ethernet Switch
* Advanced Firewall, Content Filtering and Security features protect your PCs, your data, and your family
* Supports 802.11g and 802.11b wireless LAN
* Built-in ADSL modem with G.lite, g.992.3, g.992.5, G.dmt, and T1. 413 support
* Supports 4 10/100 Auto MDI/MDI-X LAN switch ports
* Enhanced security management functions: Port Filtering, MAC and IP Address Filtering, DMZ Hosting, and NAT Technology
* Build-in web graphical user interface for easy configuration from any web browser
* Support for RFC1483, PPPoE and PPPoA connections
* Statefull Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall with Denial of Service (DoS) prevention
* Wireless Access Lists to enhance wireless security
* Supports VPN Passthrough for IPSec, PPTP, and L2TP Protocols
* Supports Static and Dynamic Routing (RIP1 and 2)
* DHCP Server capability to assign IP addresses automatically
* Remote administration and remote upgrades available over the Internet
* E-mail and Web-based Logging of Security Events
* Supports traffic and event logging
* Support for NTP (Network Time Protocol) for Synchronizing with a Real-Time Server
* Support for Broadcast SSID Disable