* Chart-topping music--"Lips: I Love The 80s" has a robust list of songs on disc from the era that style forgot but music loves to provide the ultimate social singing experience.
* Interactive wireless motion sensitive microphone--Featuring stylish lights that pulse to the beat of the music, the microphone responds to singers' actions and can be used as a percussion accompaniment. Movers and groovers can trigger Star Stream Power Bonuses by gesturing, shaking or posing with the microphone. With the freedom to rock out like never before, players can live out their singing dreams in style.
* Constant flow of new music--With songs from "Lips: I Love The 80s" and the ability to download new tracks regularly from Xbox LIVE Marketplace and the in-game music store, singers can continuously find new music to bring people together and keep the party going.
* Strike a pose--Using the motion sensitive technology in the wireless microphone, players will earn extra points when expressing themselves by matching song-specific gestures. Bonus points can only be won based on your timing with the song.
* Calling all Xbox LIVE avatars--Avatar integration features players' custom avatars in the in-game menu. In addition, players who sing their hearts out will be rewarded with unique unlockable accessories for their avatars.
* Great visuals, along with great vocals. Most of the master tracks will feature their original music videos while others will include custom visualisations.
* Play along--Using the standard Xbox 360 Controller, up to four people will be able to join the fun and choose from a variety of percussion accompaniments to play along with the music in "Lips: I Love The 80s". By placing control of various tambourines, claps and a cowbell at the fingertips of anyone with a controller, Lips creates a social entertainment experience for friends, co-workers and kids alike.